Thrillville: Off the Rails is the sequel to the original Thrillville game. It was released on October 9th, 2007 in North America, October 19th in Europe and on October 17th in Australia.
- Thrillville Stunts
- Thrillville Otherworlds
- Thrillville Giant
- Thrillville Explorer
- Thrillville Holiday
Changes from the original game Edit
- There are new WHOA! Coaster pieces and crashing coasters.
- There are new games such as Coastertron and Robo K.O. along with sequels to existing games such as Sparkle Island 2.
- You can see your friends and love interests on a special list which lets you warp to them and they come to whatever park you are in.
- Certain games might give you a prize if you score high enough 4 or 5 stars which you can give to people to become friends or love interests faster.
- You now have a HQ, where you can edit your character, save your game, view cut scenes, view your trophies, and more.